Summer Recreation 2016
We take safety seriously at Butler Recreation. All children will complete a swim test, administered by the lifeguards, and will be assigned a color-coded wristband to identify the areas of the lake where they can safely swim during free time. Butler Recreation’s new registration system includes ID cards, which will be issued to all Summer Recreation participants.
Butler Recreation 2016 Summer Program
SAVE $ !! Register by May 7th, 2016 for the early registration discount !!
|Where & when to register:||Online registration starts on Monday, February 1st at 12 noon. Click here to register: https://register.communitypass.net/butler
Register in person at the Recreation Office, One Ace Road, Monday – Friday, Noon to 4:30.
|Program Dates:||Monday, June 27th through Friday, August 5th (6 weeks), August 12th (7 weeks) or August 19th (8 weeks)|
|Program Times:||9am – 3pm Monday through Friday
Extended hours available prior to 9am and after 3pm (see below)
|Activities:||Games, Sports, Arts & Crafts, Swimming, Special Events and Field Trips (additional costs for trips will apply)|
|Director:||Ms. Julie Zarra, Certified Teacher|
- Early Registration Discount:take $100 off the 6 week program cost for each child, as shown below – available until May 7th
- Program Fees
- Butler Residents – 6 week program: $600 per child
- Non Residents – 6 week program: $800 per child
- Week of August 8th (7th week): $100 per child
- Week of August 15th (8th week): $100 per child
- Family Discount: immediate families will receive $100 discount for each additional child
- Field trips are optional and include an additional fee
- SPECIAL: 25% off a Stonybrook Season Pass for all Summer Rec families.
- Children must have completed Kindergarten to attend this program.
- Program is limited to the first 200 children to register on a first come first served basis.
- Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of emergency weather situations, the Summer Recreation Program will be held at the Recreation Center located on Mabey Lane.
BUTLER SUMMER RECREATION 2016 EXTENDED DAY — HOURS & RATES
Hours & Daily Rates
Daily rates are payable on the day of service.
- Early drop-off from 7am-9am – $10 per child daily rate
- Extended day pick-up by 4pm – $5 per child daily rate
- Late day pick-up by 6pm – $15 per child daily rate
Extended Day Rate discounts are offered when you select your extended day options DURING registration.
- Early drop-off from 7am-9am: $6 a day = $30 per week registered
- Extended day pick-up by 4pm: $4 a day = $20 per week registered
- Late day pick-up by 6pm: $10 a day = $50 per week registered
- If Extended Day is selected during registration, it will apply to ALL weeks that your child is registered.
- Call the Recreation Office to discuss a payment plan, if needed
All extended day rates are non-refundable and non-transferable
All extended day campers are to be dropped off and picked up at Stonybrook (weather permitting).
For additional information, please contact:
Butler Recreation Department
One Ace Road, Butler, NJ 07405
Phone: (973) 838-7903/7045
Hours: Noon – 4:30pm, Mon. – Fri.