Register online now! Click here: https://register.communitypass.net/butler
The park is open 7 days a week from 10AM – 8PM. The lake is open 11AM – 7PM. In addition to swimming, Stonybrook has a full range of outdoor activities for young and old; volleyball, basketball court, horseshoes, water basketball, and a playground. The grounds offer shaded picnic/barbeque areas along with a sand beach. A refreshment stand is open daily. Reasonably priced swim lessons are available.
Stonybrook Swim Club Rates 2017
|Senior Citizens (55+)||$35||$45|
For Tri-Boro Residents and guests of Season Members ONLY.
1/2 Price after 3pm daily
|Children (under 16)||$6||$7|
Guest Passes are available to Stonybrook members and Summer Recreation families.*
- Available for purchase at the Recreation Office.
- Fee: 10-person pass $50.00 / 5-person pass $25.00 valid for 2 (two) seasons.
- Returning Full Season Members from previous year (Couples and Families) receive a complimentary 5-person guest pass.
- Group Guest Passes are available to Tri-Boro residents and Stonybrook members for Family Picnics, BBQs, Birthday Parties or other Special Occasions. See Recreation Office for details and purchase.
- SPECIAL: 25% OFF A STONYBROOK SEASON PASS FOR ALL SUMMER RECREATION FAMILIES
*Summer Recreation families are those with a child/children currently enrolled in the Summer Recreation Program.
Swim lessons are available and given by a Certified Water Safety Instructor. See Recreation Office for details & pricing.
Dates to Remember
Open House 6/18 – 6/19 Limit: One picnic table per family during Open House.
Full Time Operation 6/27 – 9/5 Labor Day
Hours of Operation
Park Facility 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Daily
Swimming 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Daily
Contact Judy Fields at (973) 838-7903/7045 weekdays noon until 4:30pm
A Family is defined as members of one family living under one roof.
In multiple-family dwellings, each family MUST purchase their own membership passes.