Butler Recreation’s Toddler Programs Fall Session 2016
Join Miss Josie for a fun filled 45-minute class combining tumbling and rolling with instructor-led play and circle time. Children and their caregivers will get the sillies out while they dance, sing, romp and roll.
- Mondays at 10am at the Butler Recreation Center
- Ages 1-4 years old
- Ten (10) week session starts September 19, 2016
- Cost: $55 Butler Residents / $60 Non Residents
Kindergym classes are held at the Butler Recreation Center, located at Pearl Pl and Mabey Ln at Memorial Field. Registration will close at a maximum of 15 children. Register online at https://register.communitypass.net/butler Call the Recreation Office or email email@example.com with any questions.
Lil’ Aprons Saturdays
Registration & Class Information
- Please visit https://register.communitypass.net/butler
- Create your family account and add each family member to that account.
- Registration options will be available for each family member based on their eligibility for each program. For example, the Summer Recreation registration will only be available to children who have completed kindergarten through eight grade.
- Call the Recreation Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Registration is also available for all Butler Recreation programs in person at the Recreation Department office located at the Butler Borough facility at One Ace Road.
Contact Judy Fields for details:
973-838-7045 (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
Butler Recreation Department
1 Ace Road
Butler, NJ 07405
Directions to the Butler Recreation Center
From Route 23 North
- Turn right onto Bartholdi Ave
- Turn right onto Mabey Lane
- Make a right into the parking lot about halfway down the hill
- The Recreation Center is the building at the far end of the parking lot next to Memorial Field. Walk up the ramps to the left (at the front of the building) to reach the front door