Butler Recreation Ski Program 2017 will be held on 6 consecutive Fridays beginning January 6, 2017 (weather permitting) at Mountain Creek. The program includes lessons and lift tickets. Lessons are not mandatory but are encouraged. Lineups for lessons will be at 4:15, 5:15, and 6:15.
|Cost:||Six lifts & lessons||$149.99|
|Six lifts, lessons, & rentals||$274.98 (no seasonal rentals)|
|Best Deal:||Youth All Access (age 7-18) Ski anytime, includes lessons on trip days|
|Season Pass||$229.99 until October 31
$249.00 November 1-20
|Also available for friends and family (Prices until Oct 28 / Nov 1-20)|
|Adult All Access Season Pass||$339.99 / $389.99|
|Adult Mid Week Season Pass||$299.99 / $339.99|
|Meal Vouchers (prepaid)||$9.95|
|Premium Meal Vouchers (prepaid)||$11.95|
Helmets must be worn by everyone 17 and under. It is the law.
There will be no bus.
- Lessons are included in the cost of lift tickets. They are not mandatory but we encourage each child to take them Lineups for lessons will be 4:15, 5:15, and 6:15. Please encourage your child to attend.
- Rentals can be either skis or snowboards.
- Make-ups must be done before night skiing ends.
- Beginner skiers will receive limited lift tickets. (They will not be permitted on advanced slopes.)
- Program is limited to students in grades 4 through 12 who attend school in Butler or Bloomingdale, however anyone may buy a pass through us.
- There will be no refunds
- You can sign up online at https://register.communitypass.net/. You will also need to sign a Mountain Creek waiver.
- You can sign up online with Mountain Creek at www.mountaincreek.com/membersignup and pay with a credit card. Log in is: 5WGK70033, member password is butlerrec
- Deadline for registration and payment is November 20. For further information please call the Recreation Office at 973-838-7903 weekdays between noon and 4:30PM.